Evergreen® CM Motors
The Evergreen® CM motor is a drop-in replacement for OEM constant torque ECM indoor blower motors such as Genteq X13® and Endura® Pro motors or equivalent competitor models with 24 VAC speed taps.
- Pre-programmed for truck stock; ready to use out of the box
- No complex wiring or configuration
- Automatically determines motor direction using Regal's Rotation Sensing Technology™
- Compatible with OEM harness
- Two year warranty*
- Maintains system efficiency and performance
- Soft start and off ramp for quiet operation
*This warranty shall expire twenty-four (24) months from first use of the Product or thirty (30) months from date of shipment of the Product, whichever occurs first. Except as stated here, Regal standard limited warranty applies. See Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Click here to get an exact Evergreen CM match to your OEM Genteq® ECM motor.
The Evergreen CM motor is made with the same field-proven, high-efficiency ECM technology that has been used for more than 20 years in new HVAC equipment. It features flexible control methods to help the installer balance airflow in HVAC systems such as VAV (Variable Air Volume) boxes and Packaged HVAC systems. The Evergreen CM is designed as a direct replacement for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Genteq model X13 (Constant Torque ECM) or as a field replacement for existing PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) motors.
- Variable speed, constant torque, brushless DC motor
- 208-230/277VAC single-phase input, 50/60Hz
- 208-230/277VAC available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP ratings
- 460VAC available in 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP ratings
- Operating speed range of 600-1200RPM
|STOCK||HP||VOLTS||FLA||RPM||SPEEDS||SHAFT||DIM A||DIM B|
|6703||1/3||208-230/277||2.8||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||9.17"||5.25"|
|6705||1/2||208-230/277||4.1||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||9.67"||5.75"|
|6707||3/4||208-230/277||6.0||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||10.42"||6.5"|
|6710||1||208-230/277||7.6||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||11.17"||7.25"|
|6405**||1/2||460||2.1||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||10.53"||6.61"|
|6407**||3/4||460||3.1||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||11.28"||7.36"|
|6410**||1||460||3.1||1075||5/PWM||.5" X 4"(3.5" SF)||12.03"||8.11"|
**Item to be discontinued when stock is depleted.
The Evergreen CM motor is designed for use in the following types of HVAC systems:
- Residential and light commercial indoor furnaces
- Air handler and package units
- Commercial building series VAV boxes
- Encapsulated electronics
- Electronic overload protection
- 4kV surge protection
- UL and CSA recognized component
Motor mounts for Evergreen® motors
All Evergreen® motors are NEMA® 48-frame (5.6" diameter). If the motor you're replacing has the same frame dimensions and uses a belly band mount, an Evergreen motor will fit in the existing mount.
A new motor mount may be required if the old mount is connected to the motor around the bearing (resilient mount) or welded or bolted directly to the motor shell.
To determine the bolt hole diameter needed, measure the diameter of the air inlet. The bolt hole dimension must be larger than this dimension.
Genteq® Mounting Kits
- Catalog #GA556: 9-10" bolt circle torsion flex, NEMA® 48 Frame (5,6" dia.) 3 legs, Not Recommended for 3/4 HP or 1HP motors
- Catalog #5K002: OEM mount with 4 legs
- Catalog #5K003: 10" bolt circle
- Catalog #5K004: 11" bolt circle, NEMA® 48 Frame (5,6" dia.) 3 legs
- Catalog #5K005: 13" bolt circle, NEMA® 48 Frame (5,6" dia.) 4 legs
Ambient Temperature of all motors listed here.
- Storage: -40 to +85 degrees Celsius (-40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Powered, not operating: -20 to +65 degrees Celsius (-4 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating (1/3 and 1/2 Hp): -20 to +55 degrees Celsius (-4 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating (3/4 and 1 Hp): -20 to +45 degrees Celsius (-4 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit)
Dealer Toolbelt App
Download the Dealer Toolbelt app, and calculate energy savings quickly and gain access to technical literature, training videos, and ECM cross reference: Apple Store
HVAC motor replacement options by type and application
|APPLICATION||INDOOR BLOWER MOTORS
||EVERGREEN® MOTOR MODEL|
|Furnance Air Handlers
|Induction Motors (Shaded Pole or PSC)
typically built with two brown or purple run capacitor wires.
|Evergreen® IM Motors|
|Constant Torque ECM Motors (Genteq® models X13® or Endura® Pro motors or equivalent competitors product with 24 VAC speed taps).||Evergreen® EM Motors,
Evergreen® CM Motors
|Constant Airflow (Variable Speed) ECM Motors (model 2.0, Genteq® models 2.3 or Eon® motors).||Evergreen® VS Motors & User Interface|
|Constant Airflow (Variable Speed) ECM Motors (Genteq® motor model 3.0).||Evergreen® VS Motors|
|Constant Airflow (Variable Speed) ECM Motors
(Genteq® motor model 2.5 motor).
|Genteq® motor model 2.5 must be replaced with an OEM part from the manufacturer of the HVAC system they were removed from.|
View All Evergreen CM Fan and Blower Motors
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Rexnord Corporation.
UL: UL LLC; CSA: CSA Group; NEMA: National Electrical Manufactures Association;
Genteq Evergreen CM Motors
The Genteq Evergreen CM motor is a drop-in replacement for constant torque ECM such as Genteq X13® and Endura® Pro motors.
Genteq® Evergreen® InTune® with Evergreen EM and CM Motors
Designed specifically for Evergreen EM and CM models, the Evergreen® InTune® WIFI Programmer saves time giving you real-time wireless control of the motor.
Genteq Evergreen Intro to ECM
The Evergreen® line of motors are high efficiency ECM retrofit motors built for HVAC applications including the replacement of PSC motors and constant torque ECM motors.