Aluminum (EL Series)
Our unique ELECTRA GEAR® aluminum gear reducer line is the most extensive of its kind in North America, incorporating a design that provides features in a robust aluminum single-piece housing. ELECTRA GEAR aluminum reducers are a light weight, yet durable alternative to today’s cast iron and stainless steel models, and are available off-the-shelf or customized to your exact specifications.
- Aluminum housing provides superior resistances to corrosion, even in harsh environments.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized steel output shaft provides superior overhung load and torque characteristics.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON® electric motors for the perfect Gear+Motor package.
- Eleven sizes available to 35 HP.
- Available in single, double and triple reduction.
- Ratios from 5:1 to 216,000:1.
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can improve your business.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Rexnord Corporation.
Glygoyle and Mobile : Exxon mobil
Corporation; Viton : The Chemours Company FC, LLC