Premium Duck™ Motor
- 300-series all stainless-steel exterior
- Moisture-resistant interior coating
- End shields are O-ring sealed to motor frame
- Double lipped Viton® shaft seals on both ends of TEFC motors
- Interior components are coated to protect against corrosion
- Hydrophobic breather plugs are used on AC designs
- Inverter-rated IRIS® insulation system— AC designs
- Meets IP56 enclosure protection
- Full-fact nameplate is laser etched in the motor frame
- Shaft grounding ring (SGR) designs available – ½ -2HP
- 3-year warranty—Premium efficient models
- Viton is a trademark of Chemours Company. All Rights Reserved.
- All stainless-steel exterior for maximum corrosion resistance
- Windings are immersed and cured in polyester insulating varnish for extra moisture-resistance
- Removable hydrophobic breather plugs equalize pressure without allowing moisture to enter
- Viton® O-rings seal the fit between the frame and end shield to exclude moisture and resist harsh chemicals.
- Laser etched nameplate won’t fade during severe washdowns
- The exclusive IRIS® Inverter-rated insulation system provides extra protection and long life, especially in inverter-driven applications
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can improve your business.
The Premium Duck™ motors are built with all stainless steel external components to prevent corrosion and well-sealed against moisture and condensation to protect internal components. The Washguard® Premium Stainless motors are able to withstand the demanding sanitation requirements found in the chemical processing, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
Single and three phase rigid base, C Face footed & footless, jet pump, brake motors, AC/DC and IEC metric designs are available for applications in severe and frequent washdown environments.