Dry End Manager
Tying everything into one...
The Dry End Manager (DEM) is the brain that ties order input, order administration and order processing into a single integrated system with the production process. The DEM connects a wide variety of system components from different manufacturers, including rotary shears, slitter/scorers, stackers, auxiliary cross cutters, microwave heaters, displays, pallet printers, bridge rate controllers, splice synchronizers, wet-end controllers and host computers.
Pulp, Paper & Forestry Innovations
- LAMIDISC® Couplings
- Universal Joint Drive Shafts
- MT Coupling Gears
- HubFlex® Shaft Couplings
- Medium Voltage Motors
- IEEE841 Motors
- PMAC Radial Flux Motors
- IEC IE3 Motors
- HERA® Geardrives
Thousands of solutions for pulp, paper and forestry applications!
Regal’s brands have been an industry leader in the pulp, paper and forestry industry for over 100 years: from providing highly engineered power transmission and conveyor products to supplying controls and motors.
We provide market leading solutions that reduce energy consumption, improve process throughput, provide sustainability, and increase productivity and uptime.
High efficiency mechanical solutions are what we do best. We are recognized for producing reliable solutions that solve problems in critical applications where performance is crucial.
- Browning® power transmission components offer a full complement of problem solving solutions to keep equipment up and running.
- The Kop-Flex® brand supplies a complete range of universal joint shafts for swing roll applications on paper machines.
- Jaure® LAMIDISC® disc couplings are maintenance free and the perfect choice for dryer, wired turning, press paper roll drives.
- Morse® chain, clutches and torque overload products provide highly reliable solutions for the most demanding applications.
- SealMaster® mounted bearings can help reduce mill downtime and unscheduled maintenance
Our Marathon® brand has been a leader in the motor industry for over 100 years, creating motors that are designed to work with high performance in the extreme conditions of the pulp and paper industry.
- The Blue Chip Series® XRI® and Blue MAX® family of motors has led the motor industry for over 30 years in applications where NEMA Premium® IE3 efficiencies and variable speed are required. The family consists of severe duty, IEEE841 and variable speed motors through 600 horsepower.
Today, our Marathon® brand builds on its 100-year-old legacy of innovative and efficient designs by the joining of magnetics, motors, and controls into a single leading technology. This allows for unparalleled power densities, unprecedented performance, and unmatched efficiencies.
- SyMAX® and NovaMAX™ PMAC radial flux motors allow you to imagine and implement possibilities that no conventional induction motor or competing variable speed technology could provide in a host of pulp and paper applications. These high torque motors meet IE4 plus efficiencies in a smaller frame size than traditional motors, providing added savings in operating cost.
Our expertise goes beyond just product engineering to include a deep understanding of your applications so that together we can apply the best solutions to optimize your product design, reduce overall cost, and increase your equipment's performance.
*NEMA and NEMA Premium are trademarks of National Electrical Manufactures Association. All Rights Reserved.