BRAVO® Aluminum Gear Reducers
BRAVO® Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers are ideal for manufacturers of commercial and industrial machinery designing compact and lightweight products. These unique reducers weigh up to two-thirds less and are one-third smaller than comparable cast iron designs. BRAVO® gear reducers are available with IEC motorized inputs and metric outputs, making them an excellent replacement of popular worldwide brands.
- Single-piece aluminum alloy housing.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Vent free design eliminates the potential for leaks.
- Premium, high-temperature Nitrile output seals.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Bronze alloy worm gear is centrifugally cast onto an iron hub for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Single-piece alloy steel input shaft and worm shaft.
- NEMA® & metric flange options available.
- Using a unique modular construction, a variety of accessory mountings are possible without disassembling the reducer including foot kits, reaction arms, output flanges and shaft kits.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with many worldwide brands.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON® electric motors for the perfect Gear+Motor package.
- Center distances from 1.18” through 3.35”.
- Five sizes available with ratings to 7.5 HP.
- Available in single and double reduction.
- Ratios from 7:1 to 70:1.
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can improve your business.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Rexnord Corporation.
Glygoyle and Mobile : Exxon mobil
Corporation; NEMA : National Electrical Manufacturers Association