AC Gearmotors Right Angle Shaft
Our right-angle shaft ac gearmotors are designed with industrial strength gearing and motor packages for longevity and durability in a range of applications. All LEESON® right-angle gearmotor designs feature reversible output shafts, for easy field conversion from left hand to right hand output.
LEESON® right-angle shaft ac gearmotors are also available in our Washguard® line and inverter rated designs.
Right-Angle AC Gearmotors
Our right-angle ac gearmotors deliver an output torque ranging 14-113 In-Lbs to meet the demands of your applications. With precision machined aluminum gear housing, these motors are built to work as hard as your operations.
- Permanent split capacitor design rated for 115/230VAC 60/50 HZ input
- Lubrication is permanent with an oil bath
- Gearbox has all ball bearings
- Double output shaft available as a factory option
- Optional conduit box available
- Optional gearbox base available (10 Series only)
Right-Angle AC Washguard® Gearmotors
Each right-angle ac gearmotor in our Washguard® line has a white epoxy painted exterior with shaft coated Teflon®/Ceramic plating to ensure resistance against external contaminants and solutions.
We seal and protect these motors using O-rings and gaskets to ensure our motors stay up and running.
- Hardened worm-type gearing used
- Ball bearings used in gear housing
- Sealed output shafts
- Output shafts have needle bearings for high load capacities
Right-Angle Inverter Rated AC Gearmotors
Our inverter rated ac gear motors are designed with the exclusive IRIS® insulation system to protect against voltage spikes induced by variable frequency drives.
- Double shielded motor ball bearings
- Needle bearings in the parallel shaft gearboxes
- Ball bearings in the right angle (worm) gearboxes
- Steel conduit box provided as standard
- Finished in high gloss hardened black enamel paint