380V – 6900V
380 – 2650 kW (60 Hz) / 413 – 2650 kVA (50 Hz)
Inherent to the MAGNAMAX design is exceptional transient performance, enabling it to support a variety of non-linear loads, such as UPS systems or variable speed drives. It delivers unprecedented voltage regulation, and its low-reactance design minimizes distortion.
MagnaMax features Marathon’s exclusive Unirotor construction, meaning that the main rotating field consists of a single diecast unit. Cast aluminum fills the damper bar holes, eliminating the need for welding or pins and ensuring greater rotor durability.
Combined with UL-recognized class H insulation system and long-life bearings, this rugged construction ensures the reliability needed for emergency standby power and the longevity for prime power applications.
The MAGNAMAX is the ideal generator for voltage-critical applications such as:
- Telecommunication Networks
- Computer Centers
- Commercial Buildings
- Prime power and standby applications
- Random wound with multiple dip & bake insulation systems
- Optional form wound designs w/ VPI insulation systems (O&G -drill rig duty, etc.)
- 4 and 7 bus bar designs standard
- PMG excitation system standard with PM500 or DVR2400 – to isolate the voltage regulator’s power from load-induced distortion
- Large, end mounted conduit box standard
- Designed for easy paralleling with utilities or other generators
- All units feature 2/3 pitch and low harmonics
- CE Marking (1000V max)
- CSA Certified (6600V max) per Standard C22.2 No. 100
(+) UL Certification (600V max) per Standards UL 1004-1 and UL 1004-4: UL Listing - units complete with conduit box and voltage regulator; UL Recognition – units without conduit box and/or voltage regulator(+) – expedites customers’ certification projects to Standard UL 2200 for stationary engine/generator assemblies