Blue Chip Series® XRI® - Hazardous Duty® Motor
The new redesigned Marathon’s XRI® - IEEE841 line provides not only energy savings but variable speed operation, robust cast iron construction, and years of trouble-free service in mission critical applications such as debarking, cutting lines and conveyors. The XRI®-841 Marathon motors are precision balanced, reducing the amount of vibration that can result in downtime
- Broad product offering that is designed for “Mission Critical” applications in marine, oil and gas, pumping and mining industries
- The MAX GUARD® Class F insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies of PWM drives
- Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- Meets IE3 efficiencies increase energy savings and reduce operating costs
- “Performance Matched” to all leading brands of drives to provide years of trouble-free operation
- 100% cast iron construction; internal and external epoxy coatings
- Power Rating: ¾ HP to 350HP
- Voltage: 230/460VAC & 460VAC 50/60HZ
- Severe Duty enclosure
- <p><a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/0-75-hp-explosion-proof-motor-3-phase-1200-rpm-208-230-460-v-143t-frame-epfc-143ttgn7076">0.75 HP Explosion Proof Motor, 1200 RPM, 208-230/460 V, 143T Frame</a> </p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/1-hp-explosion-proof-motor-3-phase-1800-rpm-230-460-v-143t-frame-epfc-143ttgn6526">1 HP Explosion Proof Motor, 1800 RPM, 230/460 V, 143T Frame</a></p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/1-1-2-3600-epfc-143t-3-60-230-460-143ttgn6501">1.5 HP, Explosion Proof Motor, 3515 RPM, 230/460 V, 143T Frame</a> </p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/2-3600-epfc-145t-3-60-230-460-145ttgn6501">2 HP, Explosion Proof Motor, 3500 RPM, 230/460 V, 145T Frame</a></p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/7-1-2-1200-epfc-254t-3-60-230-460-254ttgn6576">7.5 HP, Explosion Proof Motor, 1175 RPM, 230/460 V, 254T Frame</a></p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/15-hp-explosion-proof-motor-3-phase-3600-rpm-230-460-v-254t-frame-epfc-254ttgn6507">15 HP Explosion Proof Motor, 3600 RPM, 230/460 V, 254T Frame</a></p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/20-hp-explosion-proof-motor-3-phase-3600-rpm-230-460-v-256t-frame-epfc-256ttgn16509">20 HP Explosion Proof Motor, 3600 RPM, 230/460 V, 256T Frame</a></p> <p>
- <a href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/electric-motors/ac-motors-nema/explosion-proof-motors/25-hp-explosion-proof-motor-3-phase-3600-rpm-230-460-v-284ts-frame-epfc-284tstgn6503">25 HP Explosion Proof Motor, 3600 RPM, 230/460 V, 284TS Frame</a></p>
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can improve your business.
The Marathon® Brand has a reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
The Blue Chip Series® XRI® family has led the motor industry for over 30 years in high performance “Mission Critical” applications where premium efficiency, variable speed, and reliability are required in marine, oil and gas, and pumping applications.
MAX GUARD® Insulation System allows operation at any practical cable distance, at any carrier frequency, on any approved drive. MAX GUARD® Insulation System combines the best materials, design and quality standards to deliver long, dependable motor life under the dielectric stress imposed by today’s variable frequency drives, a “Low stress” winding configuration protected from dielectric stress from fast switching IGBTs, full Class H insulating materials, exceeding the requirements of NEMA MG1 Part 31 for inverter-driven motors, delivering a long, dependable motor life.
The patented MAX GUARD® insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies of PWM drives.
Division 2/Zone 2 Class I (gases), Groups A, B, C, D for non-explosion proof motors.
1.15 Service Factor on all Blue Chip Series® XRI® motors for additional overload capacity.
View All Marathon Explosion Proof Motors