STAINLESS STEEL CAM FOLLOWERS
CRES™ CAMROL® Bearings
More Corrosion Resistance Compared to Standard and Competitive Designs:
440C construction helps withstand exposure to corrosive products and harsh sanitation chemicals.
Improve Sealing Compared to Standard and Competitive Designs:
LUBRI-DISC® + seal is provided in sizes 1” and larger and provides up to 5 times more protection compared to standard and competitive designs against wash-down. Regal® originally developed this seal to meet the tough demands of aerospace applications.
Quality Heat Treatment:
Zone hardening the raceway provides for high load ratings. The tough stem allows for the shocks of cam follower operation. Heat treatment is carefully controlled and every batch is inspected before the “McGill” name goes on the part.
Stainless Steel Bearings
The Industry Leader...
The first-ever needle bearing cam follower was a McGill needle bearing cam follower. Since that time (1937), the McGill CAMROL bearing line has maintained its leadership position through the development of innovative solutions to the problems faced by the industry.
Product Cross Reference
The Problem Solver...CRES Cam Followers
McGill corrosion-resistant CRES CAMROL cam followers are designed to help solve corrosion problems. Processors of food, beverage or pharmaceutical products face the ever-present challenge of providing wholesome products. Many processors have adopted HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) to ensure safe production. McGill CRES CAMROL bearings join the McGill brand family of CRES solutions to help meet your needs.
- Bearing Races - 440C Stainless Steel
- Needles - 440C Stainless Steel
- Seal - LUBRI-DISC+ Seal: Sizes 1” and larger
- Standard LUBRI-DISC Seal: Sizes less than 1”
Features and Benefits
- 440C Stainless Steel - More corrosion resistant than common bearing steel
- Zone Hardened Raceway - Provides a hardened raceway for load capacity and stem ductility for absorbing shock loads
- LUBRI-DISC + Seal - Improved contamination resistance and lubrication retention
- H1 Food Grade Grease - Non-toxic grease with good corrosion resistance and washout properties