The KK® Series Clutch incorporates a compact cam clutch with built-in bearing support. This unique construction combines a cam clutch with a 6200 Series metric ball bearing for use in several applications. These applications range from exercise equipment to industrial machinery.
The general purpose clutch is intended for backstopping, indexing and overrunning applications. It can also be utilized with both oil and grease lubrication. It is available in several configurations with different sealing options and inner and outer race key-way options.
Product Cross Reference
Features & Benefits:
- Self-contained ball bearing and cam clutch.
- Designed with same dimensions as standard metric light series ball bearing.
- Press fit option for shaft and housing.
- Available with keyed inner and outer races.
- Furnished filled with grease to increase wear life.
- Seal options available for contaminated environment.
- Bore Range: 15MM (0.59") - 40 MM (1.57")
- Torque Range: 21.4 - 190 lb-ft
|Size|| Torque Capacity N-m
||Torque Capacity Ft-lb
|| Max Overrunning Speed Inner Race RPM
||Max Overrunning Speed Outer Race RPM|