Specifically designed to deliver high-performance in compact installation environments. The PFP has been developed to provide a simple package, with competitive performance at an affordable price and was designed as a drop-in replacement for any brand plug or plenum fan.
The PFP is highly efficient, optimized for medium pressure applications and can be used in a wide variety of Commercial HVACR applications including Fan Arrays, HVAC Rooftop Unitary, HVAC Air Handlers, Ventilation Fans & Blowers, Commercial HVAC Air Cooled Chiller Fans, and other air distribution applications.
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can efficiently power your business.
- The IP54 system includes a high-efficiency permanent magnet external rotor motor and smart electronic motor drive, which provides speed-control and self-protection against overloading
- Direct drive plenum fan with integrated control/drive system and backward curved impeller
- 3-Phase permanent magnet external rotor motor up to 2.6kW (3.5HP). This efficient, variable speed motor design is optimized to minimize airflow obstruction, which increases efficiency.
- External rotor motor is integrated into the hub of the impeller, secured via mounting flange
- Lightweight, high-efficiency aluminum impeller - diameter range from 280mm – 450mm
- Air volume up to 6,000 CFM (450mm)
- UL/CSA Approved and CE Compliant
- Efficient: Significantly reduces power consumption, in comparison with belted fan solutions. Up to 64% system efficiency.
- Compact: The dynamic design streamlines bulkier features to create a unit that maximizes every square inch.
- Lightweight: The unit’s rigid structure allows for minimal vibration and resonance, while maintaining an airy framework for easy installation and maintenance.
- Easy Install: PFP fans come complete with no additional assembly or drive programming required. The motorized impeller assembly is dynamically balanced before shipment
- Cost Effective: Designed for long life and stable performance, the PFP direct-driven fan can be used to replace traditional belt-driven fans, effectively reducing maintenance costs.
450mm Fan Efficiency Value show below (efficiency results vary by fan size):
Standard air density* =0.075 lb/ft3
Installation type "A" : free inlet, free outlet Sound power levels are inlet-side LWA(A,in), A-weighted, in dBA.
|Maximum performance curve (10V)|
|Performance at 1500 rpm|
|Performance at 1100 rpm|
|Performance at 700 rpm|