- Address Demand Changes, Social Distancing Needs and Improve Scan Reliability
- Quiet. 24-Volt Technology
- Edge alignment for scan accuracy
- Handles a variety of products/package shapes and sizes
Let’s see if ModSort is the right fit for your upcoming project.
Unit material handling businesses are looking to keep employees safe, increase sort accuracy and ramp up production to meet consumer demand. From warehouse package handling, parcel post at the last mile to pre-packaged meals, online styling services, prescription eyeglass fulfillment and grocery distribution, unit material handling warehouses need flexibility, accuracy and options to adjust to change.
The System Plast® ModSort® Divert and Transfer Station can help you provide a completely integrated solution for your customer:
- Edge align products for more reliable scanning – View Dish™ Network Testimonial Video
- 24 volt technology
- Automate manual sortation for more speed, reliability and social distancing
- Quick installation – Complete install over the weekend – View Motion Industries® Testimonial Video
- Safe w/ minimal to no guarding required (dependent on need)
- Complete Motion Control
- Easily handles small containers, unstable packages or polybags
- Motorized Drive Roller Technology results in compact, easy to maintenance unit
Check out these Testimonials:
Dish Network Gains Efficiency with System Plast ModSort Transfer and Divert Station
Motion Industries Improves Safety and Efficiency with ModSort Module
Case Study: Warehouse Distribution Management Saves $90,000 with ModSort Transfer and Divert Module.
Learn More and see dimensions at: modsort.com
Regal & ModSort are trademarks of Regal Beloit Corporation or one of its affiliated companies. Dish, Dish Network and Motion Industries are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade name of Dish and Motion Industries respectively and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.