We design Kop-Flex ® high-performance couplings to last for the life of connected equipment. Yet, operating equipment beyond design limits may shorten a coupling's effective service life. This includes factors like a high number of starts or increased misalignment.
Kop-Flex coupling recertification resets accumulated damage endured under severe loading conditions. For disc couplings and hardware, recertification replaces a coupling's flexible elements.
Kop-Flex coupling recertification is part of an effective proactive maintenance strategy. Recertification restores couplings to a like-new condition. For about half the cost of a replacement coupling, recertification ensures the reliable operation of critical rotating equipment.
Are you ensuring that your power equipment stays in peak operating condition and minimizing the costs of unplanned downtime, replacement parts and emergency labor with coupling recertification? Learn how re-certification can help you!Learn More
REGAL® CAN RE-CERTIFY KOP-FLEX® COUPLINGS BACK TO API 671 OR OTHER INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- Comprehensive mechanical/metallurgical inspection.
- Provide an evaluation report with detailed findings confirming the value of the re-certification.
- Update design to current standards.
- Glass bead blast cleaning, hand polishing.
- Replacement of flexible elements (disc packs) where applicable.
- Replacement of ALL hardware; shims, bolts, nuts, washers.
- Re-balance to original specifications.
- Package in the custom wooden crate; long term storage protection options available.