Dependable power for the harshest applications
With increasing requirements for third-party-certified generators, Marathon offers a line of ATEX and IECEx Zone 2 generators (third party certified through International Demko, and UL).
These generators are readily available in a robust, reliable design to meet the requirements of hazardous, ATEX and IECEx locations.
- Dedicated single phase, 4 leads, 120 Volt or 240/120 Volt
- Three phase, 12 leads, 0.8 power factor
- 12 lead generators can be reconnected for single phase service
MagnaPlus models shunt (non-PMG) excitation SE350E voltage regulator
- ATEX Zone 2 and UL/CUL Class 1 Div 2 for hazardous locations, 282-284 frame
- Ideal for oil, gas, and most harsh environment applications
- 0.88” & 1.25” spline shafts for applications up to 34 kW, grease zerk for spline lubrication
- Dual certification
- Two-Bearing and Single-Bearing Designs
- Marine tested HARSH DUTY windings for use in harsh industrial or environmental applications
- ATEX Zone 2, rated Ex ec IIC T3 Gc
- UL Listed/UL Certified for Canada for Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, & D, Temp Code T3 (200°C)
Integral hydraulic adaption
- Limited to ≤ 34kW due to mechanical limitations
- SAE B or SAE C mounting flange. 0.88-13T or 1.25-14T internal splined shaft
Contact factory for pricing and availability of optional certification
- IECEx Zone 2, rated Ex ec IIC T3 Gc
Products are application specific and require an application review for proper sizing. Consult factory for assistance.