Decrease Downtime, Minimize Costs
The Flex-in-1™ motor is the only NEMA® rolled steel motor design with a patent-pending multi-mount, repositionable bolt-on base and C-Face. It allows for rapid reconfiguration of the conduit box vs. a traditional general purpose motor - generating cost savings of up to 92%* when reconfiguration is needed.
One Motor, Multiple Configurations
Each Flex-in-1™ motor arrives in an F-1 conduit box position and can be reconfigured into F-2 and F-3 conduit positions to fit multiple applications. This reduces the need for custom orders and ensures customers have greater on-hand availability.
Tell Downtime to "Take 5"
Operational threats like downtime create unplanned cost and time constraints to businesses. By reducing the amount of time it takes to configure the motor, businesses can save up to 92% on costs related to downtime.
The Motor You Need Always in Reach
Flex-in-1™ motors meet multiple application needs and keep equipment running with minimal downtime when it comes to repairs, installations, and retrofits.
The Flexibility of Three Mounting Options
- Rigid “C”
- C-Face (round body)
One Flex-in-1™ Motor Replaces These 18 Motor Models
Typical Applications for Flex-in-1™ Motors include
- Conveyors/Material Handling
One Motor with Multiple Mounting Options “Out of the Box”
Flex-in-1™ motor mounted on conveyor with the conduit box in the F-3 position
Combination mounting holes in the motor base:
- 56/143 - Shorter Base
- 56/56H/143/145 – Longer Base
Flex-in-1™ motor mounted on blower with the conduit box in the F-3 position
Flex-in-1™ motor mounted with the conduit box in the F-1 position
Flex-in-1™ motor mounted on a pump with the conduit box in the F-2 position
- Fan guard - Rotatable in 90˚ increments so flat can be positioned in-line with base if base is repositioned for F-2 or F-3 conduit box
- 180˚ Rotatable conduit box - For 360˚ conduit entry - 7/8” & 1-1/8” knockouts on all sides
- Hole plugs - In main frame for repositioning base for NEMA® F-2 & F-3 conduit box locations
- Conduit box cover gasket - Standard on all enclosed motors to meet IP44 or better enclosure rating. Replace after rotating conduit box to desired position. For conduit box hole and wiring of motor for desired voltage/rotation
- Repositionable combination base - Holes and slots for NEMA 56, 56H, 143T and 145T mounting can be rotated for NEMA F-2 or F-3 conduit box locations (F-1 standard factory conduit box location)
- F-1, F-2 & F-3” Cast in end frame – indicating base location for conduit box
- Base to main frame and end frame mounting screws - For repositioning base for NEMA F-2 or F-3 conduit box locations
- ODP & TEFC enclosures
- Inverter duty capable
- 10:1 CT for TEFC
- 2:1 CT for DP
- Multi-mount repositionable base & C-Face saves time during installation and offers flexibility in off-the-shelf solutions
- Mounting holes in frame and C-Face (at 90˚ increments) allows F-1/F-2/F-3 conduit box locations
- 180˚ rotatable conduit box -
- 7/8” & 1-1/8” knockouts on all sides
- Combination mounting holes in base
- 56/143 - Shorter base option
- 56/56H/143/145 - Longer base option
- Double-sealed bearings offer longer life and less down time
- 3 Phase
- Class F insulation
- 56 Frame
- C-Face mounting
- Repositionable base
- Removable base
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can efficiently power your business.