Arktic® 59 Motors
Our Arktic® 59 motors are primarily used in the evaporator of commercial refrigeration walk-in coolers and freezers, but can be used in many air-moving applications demanding high efficiency and dependability with output ratings up to 50 watts.
Combining over 100 years of ECM technology innovation by Regal Rexnord®, and our commitment to value, quality, and service we are now offering the most efficient 74.6 watt electronically commutated motor available. Our Arktic 59 significantly outperforms both shaded pole and PSC technology. With efficiencies three times higher than shaded pole motors and 40% higher than PSC, in addition to the reliable design, the Arktic 59 provides users the most reliable and best energy savings solution for their applications.
- Voltage: 115 (90-132) or 208-230 (180-264) V Single Phase
- Output: Peak output 74.6 watts – 1/20HP rated at 1550 RPM
- Efficiency: ~68% peak
- Speed Range: 500 – 1800 RPM
- Speeds: 1 or 2 (speed regulated +/- 6%)
- Rotation: CW, CCW, or CW/CCW (determined from the lead end of the motor)
- Programmable: The ECM Toolbox can be used to change the number of speeds, RPM, and rotation direction
- Type: 3.3” electronically commutated
- Shaft: Single, or Double shafts. 5/16” single shaft with single flat is standard. 8mm and double flat shafts available
- Enclosure: Totally enclosed – air over required
- Bearing: Ball bearing with low temperature grease
- Mounting: Standard 0.5” - #10-32 studs on shaft end (2.8” bolt circle) Optional 0.5” - #10-32 studs on the opposite shaft end (2.8” bolt circle)
- Operating Position: All angle
- Control: Integrated to motor, or remotely mounted
- Leads: Many customized lead options are available.
- Storage Temps: -40 to 80° C ambient
- Operating Temps: -40 to 55° C ambient
- Design Life: 10 years, 83,720 hours on time for typical evaporator fan application