Perceptiv Intelligence™ Services
Phone: 800-626-2093 ext. 7
We combine our extensive electrical and mechanical power transmission product knowledge and our vast application experience with our diagnostic tools and troubleshooting expertise to provide complete technical service to our customers.
- DIAGNOSTICS: Utilize advanced technologies to measure vibration, strain, temperature, power, current-voltage, etc., to determine existing state and measure the effects of changes in products or processes.
- EDUCATION: On-site, Off-site, On-line and/or in-person training to help customers understand products for better application, installation, use, and maintenance to affect their return on investment.
- DESIGN: Assist customers in reviewing application needs, selecting products and providing certified layouts and bills of material.
- INSTALLATION: Provide installation and commissioning of Regal® products.
- MONITORING: Using proprietary algorithms, it monitors the performance operations of customer equipment to improve total cost of ownership.
- REPAIR: Repair, rebuild or refurbish damaged or worn power transmission products.
There is a Better Way to Operate
What if you could see the future and change it?
. . . And move from reactive to proactive maintenance to maximize profits?
A Proactive Approach Combining Decades of Experience with New Technology
- Certified & Qualified
- Global Reach
- Electro-mechanical Capabilities
- Root Cause Investigation
- Finite Element Analysis
- Metallurgical Testing & Analysis
- Wireless Torque
- Motor Current Signature Analysis
- Infrared Thermography
- Lubrication Analysis
A Single Online Monitoring Solution to Drive Costs Down and Maximize Profits
- On-line, 24/7 monitoring, analysis & alerting
- Remote connectivity
- Critical asset monitoring
- Building Management System (BMS) integration
- Maintenance system integration
- Multiple facilities - a single platform
- Multiple data sources & types – a single platform
See how Regal can help you see the future, and change it
Outcome-driven asset management...
- Deliver Services which provide outcomes
- Utilize an ecosystem of products to execute services
- Promote sustainability to facilitate customer success
With a direct impact on shareholder value
Availability, Throughput, Quality
Safety & Environmental Incidents
Inventory & Capital Replacement
Largest gains typically from increased availability
Increased employee welfare, fewer environmental releases
Stocking less MRO reducing carrying costs