microMAX™ Inverter Duty Motor
- Power Rating: 1/8HP to 10HP
- Voltage: 230VAC, 230/460VAC & 575VAC 50/60HZ
- 1000:1 constant torque speed range
- Class H insulation system with CR200 magnet wire
- NEMA Design A
- Broadest product offering that is designed for commercial and industrial applications
- Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- Constant torque from 0 to base speed, constant HP to 2X base speed
- Designed to operate optimally with all leading brands of PWM drives to guarantee years of trouble-free operation
- Optimized for operation with IGBT inverters
The Marathon® brand has a developed reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
Designed for VFD applications requiring full rated torque at zero speed.
Class H insulation system with CR200 magnet wire delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies associated with PWM drives.
Continuous Duty at 40°C ambient.
Rolled steel construction with external epoxy coatings.
C-Face footed and footless.
Top mounted terminal box.
Three year warranty.