Leeson Sub-Fractional Motor, 0.13 HP, 90 V, 1750 RPM, 31 Frame, TENV - M1120027.00
This product complies with the standards of the country you selected.
Sorry, at this time this product does not comply with the standards of the country you selected.
- Compact and space saving design.
- External access to brushes supprots easy replacement for prolonged motor life.
- Double-shielded ball bearings provide longer service life.
- Reversible rotation allows greater flexibility within the application.
- High starting torque on start-up, to achieve a higher starting load required in sub-fractional applications.
How can we improve our Product Information?
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals about how this brand can efficiently power your business.
|Output HP:||0.13 Hp||Output KW:||0.10 kW|
|Voltage:||90 V||Speed:||1750 rpm|
|Enclosure:||Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated||Thermal Protection:||No Protection|
|Efficiency:||73 %||Ambient Temperature:||40 °C|
|Insulation Class:||H||Drive End Bearing Size:||6201-13|
|Opp Drive End Bearing Size:||6201-13||UL:||Recognized|
|Overall Length:||8.45 in||Frame Length:||4.50 in|
|Shaft Diameter:||0.500 in||Shaft Extension:||1.5 in|
|Packaged Length:||16.5 IN||Packaged Width:||7.68 IN|
|Packaged Height:||6.69 IN||Country of Origin:||United States of America|
Frequently Bought Together
EXPRESS eligible products will ship within 5 days.
TODAY eligible products can ship today at customer's request based on availability
QLT designated products have a quoted lead time.