Marathon Generators Harsh Duty 574 frame, 4 pole synchronous AC generator - 574RSL6337
This product complies with the standards of the country you selected.
Sorry, at this time this product does not comply with the standards of the country you selected.
- Marathon Generator’s rugged Harsh Duty® units are built to withstand continuous operation in hot, dusty, or humid environments
- Ideal for quarries, mining, chemical plants, heavy industrial plants, construction, motion picture industry, oil & gas operations, refineries
- Reinforced windings with multiple dip & bake varnish cycles on main stator
- Fully encapsulated exciter stator for maximum environmental protection
- Heavy-duty rectifier assembly for voltage transient surges and over-current situations
- Diodes are rated for 300% beyond-worst-case design requirements and are hermetically sealed, welded- case stud type for maximum environmental protection
- Selenium surge suppressors are standard on models 360 frame size and larger
- Includes: top-mounted connection box with link board as standard
- Voltage regulation: Includes SE350E voltage regulator as standard; also available with PM500 or DVR2400 regulators and PMG excitation
- Options: Single or double bearing; drip covers (IP22 or IP23), space heater, oversized box, black paint
How can we improve our Product Information?
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals about how this brand can efficiently power your business.
|Bearing:||Single, Double, Close-Coupled|
|Country of Origin:||Mexico|
|kW Ratings at 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1800 RPM, 0.8/1.0 power factor|
|Voltage||80°C R/R||105°C R/R||125°C R/R||130°C R/R||150°C R/R|