Marathon Generators MagnaPower 1020 frame, 4 pole synchronous AC generator - 1020FDM5326
This product complies with the standards of the country you selected.
Sorry, at this time this product does not comply with the standards of the country you selected.
- Ideal for distributed power, utility applications, oil and gas, data centers, cogeneration, reciprocating and turbine prime movers
- Single-piece lamination and amortisseur windings, rather than segmented laminations, to minimize internally generated shaft currents
- Copper field is wet-layer wound with thermo-setting epoxy for high mechanical and electrical integrity. An overcoat of tropical insulation provides added environmental protection.
- Form-wound coils provide excellent voltage surge and corona protection.
- Conduit box assemblies are optimized to the application. Lead entry or terminal connection requirements are designed to accept various auxiliary devices such as current transformers all within a compact envelope.
- Permanent Magnet Generator supplies the regulator with input power that is isolated from load disturbances
- 300% short circuit current for a minimum of 10 seconds during fault conditions
- Patented Digital Voltage Regulator, the DVR2400, provides .25% voltage regulation, three phase RMS sensing, and advanced operation and protection features
- Heavy-duty, regreasable, double-shielded, ball bearings (40,000 hour B-10 life)
- UL Recognized (600V max) per Standards UL 1004-1, -5; CSA Certified (13,800V max) per Standard C22.2 No. 100
How can we improve our Product Information?
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals about how this brand can efficiently power your business.
|Frequency:||60 Hz||Terminations:||Leads w/ 4 bus bars|
|Insulation:||Class H||Winding:||Form Wound|
|PMG:||Standard||Bearing:||Single, Double, Close-Coupled|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|kW Ratings at 60 Hz, 3 Phase, 1800 RPM, 0.8 power factor|
|Voltage||80°C R/R||105°C R/R||125°C R/R||130°C R/R||150°C R/R|