Note: Calculations are an estimate based on above assumptions and are not intended to be interpreted as an exact or firm figure.
- Assume appropriate tension of drive.
- Assume sheave wear does not exceed 1/32.
- Based on 3.06% efficiency improvement utilizing notched belts vs. wrapped style belts.
- Based on motor efficiency requirements for 2 pole open motors in Public Law 102-486-Oct.24, 1992; ENERGY POLICY ACT OF 1992
- Based on average motor load of 75%.
- Default kWh charges based on average per state as published by Energy Information Administration. (actual charges by specific location, agreement, or due to peak usage may vary). Manual entry of kWh charges overrides default.