Welcome to The Dealer Toolbox. Originally launched in 2001, this site provides HVAC technicians, contractors, distributors, students and instructors support for Genteq®, Century®, and Fasco® products. Read below to learn more about our technical and product installation information, service tools, online educational tools and information on training programs.
Fasco® Draft Inducer Blowers Cross Reference Tool
Click here to get an exact match to your OEM draft inducer blower.
HVAC/R Induction Motor Replacement Tool
Find a replacement for shaded pole, PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor), or belt drive single phase motors.
- Click "Learn More" to be directed to our HVAC/R Motors Catalog
- In the "Filter By" section, select motor attributes to narrow the selection
Click here to receive notices when new training material becomes available. From training videos to podcasts to online learning, we've got you covered! If you have already signed up on our Motor Mastery University® training website, it is not necessary to sign up here.
For support with application, installation or diagnostics:
The Dealer Toolbelt App
The Dealer Toolbelt app makes it easy for you to access our training and service resources on the job or wherever you need them including:
- Resource Center: Cross reference tools, OEM ECM motor diagnostics, and Distributor Locator
- Motor Mastery University: Find the knowledge, tools and resources to get the job done
- Evergreen® VS OptimizerTM Tool: Compatible with Evergreen VS User Interface Stock #5K010V
- Evergreen Technical Support: Product information, installation guides, and videos
*The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Rexnord Corporation.
GE: General Electric Company; Apple Store: Apple Inc; Google Play: Google LLC.
Diagnostic Information for Genteq® (or formerly branded GE®* or GE ECM by Regal Beloit) Motors
- The Genteq ECM Service Guide provides diagnostic information for most Genteq OEM ECM motors. Click here to download the Genteq ECM Service Guide.
- Click here to go to our Motor Mastery University® video training page where you can find diagnostic videos covering most of our Genteq OEM ECM motors.