Black Max® Inverter Duty Motor
- Power Rating: 1/4 HP to 30HP
- Voltage: 230/460VAC & 575VAC 50/60HZ
- 1000:1 constant torque speed range
- Patented MAX GUARD® insulation system
- NEMA Design A
- Broadest product offering that is designed for crane, hoist and winch applications
- Wide voltage/frequency range meeting global requirements
- Constant torque from 0 to base speed, constant HP to 2X base speed
- “Performance Matched” to all leading brands of PWM drives guaranteeing years of trouble free operation
- Optimized for operate with IGBT inverters
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can improve your business.
The Marathon® brand has a developed reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
Designed for VFD or vector applications requiring full rated torque at zero speed using closed- or open-loop controls.
MAX GUARD® class H insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies associated with PWM drives.
Unlimited lead length at 460VAC.
Continuous Duty at 40°C ambient.
Aluminum and rolled steel construction with internal and external epoxy coatings; Hazardous Duty® ratings available.
Precision balanced to reduce vibration and increased motor life.
C-Face footed and footless, C-Face with removable base for added flexibility.
Encoder and brake provisions included on opposite drive end.
Three year warranty.