Industrial End-to-End, Optimized Electromechanical Powertrains
As your partner, Regal Rexnord provides complete, end-to-end and optimized electromechanical powertrains for a wide range of applications and industries.
We utilize Regal Rexnord produced products that have been engineered to meet specific application requirements for endless potential. Regal Rexnord will help customers to design, assemble and commission their powertrains, and then enhance performance with internet of things (IoT) monitoring via our Perceptiv™ intelligence platform.
Advantages of a Fully Integrated Industrial Powertrain
- Works efficiently because it’s engineered to optimize performance
- Reduces complexities in certification and operation
- Integrates ongoing support, services and diagnostics from one supplier
Regal Rexnord, a global leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-efficiency electric motors and power transmission products, is continuing to enhance its industrial powertrain capabilities.
We offer a wide variety of flexible, customizable diagnostic and monitoring solutions to help you enhance performance, improve equipment reliability and achieve the lowest total cost of ownership.
Hundreds of industrial designed "off-the-shelf" motor solutions including totally enclosed and drip-proof enclosures, rolled steel and cast iron frames, and single or three phase motors.
Regal Rexnord not only offers the most extensive breadth of product available in the industry, but we can also custom design and engineer for specific applications. Our experienced engineers can troubleshoot even the most problematic applications to find a coupling solution.
High performance high quality mounted bearings offering that includes mounted ball, spherical roller and tapered roller bearings. Engineered for performance in the most demanding applications.
Industries and Applications
- Bulk Material Handling
- Mining & Construction
- Metals and heavy industry
- Oil and gas turbines
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Unit material handling
- Warehouse and distribution
- Agricultural and off-road machinery and vehicles
- Alternative energy turbines (wind and solar)
- General industry
Focus on Major Performance Improvements
To help customers meet the ever-growing expectations for operational efficiency and avoid the high costs of unplanned downtime, we dedicate teams of experienced application engineers to the pursuit of fully integrated industrial powertrain systems. Instead of continuing to accept the limitations of the conventional, piecemeal approach to powertrain design, Regal Rexnord:
- Focuses on creating a major improvement in industrial powertrain performance
- Engineers powertrains to produce significantly reduced ongoing operational costs for energy, maintenance and repairs, while right-sizing the components in the system to minimize upfront capital costs
Fine-tuned Components That Function Together
Realizing your operational improvement goals requires deep expertise and the capabilities to move with confidence away from the industry standard of adapting assorted components from multiple companies and hoping they work together. Instead, Regal Rexnord proposes a vastly better alternative: a completely new approach that fully meets customers’ unique applications and requirements by incorporating off-the-shelf componentry such as:
- Belt and chain drives
- Clutches and backstops
- Disc and gear couplings
- Speed reducers and gearboxes
From design to sourcing, installation, implementation and monitoring, industrial powertrains can be fine-tuned and tested by Regal Rexnord to ensure their many components fit and function together. The result? You can realize improvements in powertrain performance and significant total cost of ownership (TCO) improvement.
Three Ways You Can Benefit
The benefits of having Regal Rexnord as your expert partner to design, build and support a fully integrated industrial powertrain based on your specified application requirements are clear:
- Equipment with right-sized components operates more consistently and reliably and consumes less energy.
- When paired with IoT monitoring of system parameters such as speed, torque and temperature, you are able to reduce costs for maintenance, repairs and spare parts.
- All of the Regal Rexnord components are engineered to work together as one electromechanical system, so you may enjoy financial and performance advantages throughout the complete industrial powertrain lifecycle.