Quadro Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers
Driven to be the Best
- Compact and lightweight aluminum alloy housing is up to one third smaller than alternatives
- Ideal for difficult installations
- Four sizes available with ratings to 8 HP
- Available in single and double reduction with ratios from 7:1 to 4020:1.
- The unique square design eliminates the need for mounting feet
- Available in both Nema and IEC inputs and outputs
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant
- Vent-free design to eliminate leaks
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON® motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR™ package
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with many major brands
A Multitude of Washdown Applications
1. NEMA® C flange with quill input accepts 56C, 143-5TC and 182-4TC motor frames. B5 & IEC metric flange options will quill input accepts D56, D63, D71, D80, D90, D100 and D12 motor frames.
2. Vent Free Design. No breather or vents to leak! Factory lubricated for life with premium synthetic Mobil Glygoyle 460 (PAG) lubricant or equivalent suitable for continuous operation within a-10°F to 120°F ambient temperature range. Single-piece aluminum alloy housing is vacuum impregnated with Resinol® RT (MIL-STD 276) for protection and sealing. No secondary finish required but readily accepts paint. Combines light weight with high tensile strength. Precision machined for alignment of bearings and gearing.
3. Alloy steel input shaft and worm shaft. High helix angle worm is case-hardened (Rc 58-60), ground, teeth are profiled and radiused, for noise reduction and enhanced efficiency.
4. Oversized bearings support positively-retained, high speed shaft for higher shock load capacity – ideal for frequent starting and reversing applications. Premium, Nitrile high temperature seals each end.
5. Bronze alloy worm gear is centrifugally cast onto an iron hub for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
6. Oversized bearings for radial load capability and maximum hollow output shaft diameters.
7. Hollow output shaft mounting is standard at no extra cost. Reduces total drive envelope size, weight and cost. Solid shaft single and double output is available.
8. Premium, high-temperature Nitrile output seals.
9. Impregnated and machined bearing caps with exterior machined surfaces mate to a variety of mounting accessories. Extra-deep thread engagement provided for greater support strength. Zinc plated hardware. No need to remove bearing covers to mount/change accessory kits.
Bravo® Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers
- Bravo worm reducers available in five sizes with ratings to
7.5 HP and in ratios from 7:1 to 70:1.
- Compact and lightweight aluminum alloy housing.
- Fit into small spaces. Up to one third smaller than other brands.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene
- Sealed for life, never change or add oil.
- Lightweight OEM design suitable for mobile equipment and
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most major
LeCentric™ – Co-Axial Gear Reducers
- Available in Aluminum and Cast Iron
- High Efficiency (Up to 95%)
- They are sealed for life with ratings to 15HP (aluminum) 40HP
(cast iron) with a wide selection of ratios to meet your application needs.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with major worldwide brands –
SEW, Nord, Bonfiglioli
- Unique ratios available
- Metric motor flange options available
Reducers are available with LEESON motors pre-assembled for the perfect performance-matched solution.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Rexnord Corporation. Glygoyle and Mobil: Exxon Mobil Corporation; NEMA: National Electrical Manufacturers Association; Resinol: Henkel IP & Holding GmbH.