Blue Max® Inverter Duty Motor
- Power Rating: 1HP to 350HP
- Voltage: 230/460VAC & 460VAC 50/60HZ
- 2000:1 constant torque speed range
- Patented MAX GUARD® insulation system
- TENV, TEFC, and TEBC 100% cast iron construction
- Industries' broadest product offering that is designed for air moving, compressor and pumping applications
- Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- Constant torque from 0 to base speed, constant HP to 2X base speed
- “Performance Matched” to all leading brands of PWM drives to provide years of trouble-free operation
- Direct drop-in replacement, Severe and Hazardous Duty® ratings
The Marathon® brand has a developed a reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
Designed for VFD or vector applications requiring full rated torque at zero speed using closed- or open-loop controls.
Patented “fracket” allows for mounting of options such as encoders, blowers and brakes.
The MAX GUARD® class H insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies associated with PWM drives.
Unlimited lead length at 460VAC.
100% cast iron frame and brackets for harsh environments.
Precision balanced to reduce vibration and increase motor life.
Internally mounted BCP bearing protection system mitigates inverter sourced bearing currents, increasing bearing life.
C-Face foot mounted through 100HP.
Three year warranty.