Browning TorqTaper Aggregate Solution
A competitor’s shaft mount was leaking and the gearing was starting to fail.
The plant superintendent liked the bushing and rotating flinger seal offered on our shaft mount. He stated the barrier seal system with the double lip seal and v-ring was a great idea for aggregate.
Maintenance cost savings
Key Customer needs and benefits
Customer liked idea of v-ring face seal with rotating outer flinger to help keep limestone dust out.
Features and Benefits
- Patented TorqTaper® Plus mounting system allows ease of installation and removal
- Patented barrier seal system provides protection in the most extreme applications
- Tapered roller bearings on all shafts for maximum thrust capacity
- Commercially available bearings and seals make maintenance trouble-free
- Carburized and ground gearing provides higher rating capacity less space
- Size 107 - 800
- 3⁄4” through 8” shaft sizes
- Ratios 5:1, 9:1, 15:1, 25:1,and 35:1
- Up to 675,000 in/lbs torque
- Field installable backstop
- Available in c- face and hydraulic inputs
- Easily converted to a screw conveyor drive