- Available in either cast iron or IP60K rated stainless steel
- Three year warranty.
- Popular "generic" bolt pattern on mounting surfaces for drop-in worm gear drive replacement.
- Mounting: Hera45 accessories available to directly replace worm products from 2.38” to 3.25” CD. Hera55 accessories available to directly replace worm products from 3.25” to 4.25” CD.
- Input: Solid shaft, quill-style motor frame (Hera45: 56C-180TC, Hera55: 56C-256TC), coupled motor frame (56C-210TC).
- Output: Hera45 solid shaft up to 1.375” diameter, hollow bore up to 1.500” diameter. Hera55 solid shaft up to 1.875” diameter, hollow bore up to 2.188” diameter.
- Lubrication: Factory-filled with food-grade PAG oil.
- Seals: Viton.
- Premium-efficiency Marathon (XRI) motors can be paired with HERA to optimize system efficiency.
- Available ratios from7/1 to 60/1 (non-integer)
- 90% efficiency & Up to 2X more torque in a No-Hassle Worm Gear Drive replacement.
- Up to 40% Energy Savings - Smaller Motor Requirements - Longer Gearbox Life - Rapid Payback.
- One size can replace up to 4 sizes of worm gear drives.
- Four models of HERA can replace 12 sizes of worm gear drives.
Hera35, Hera45, Hera55 and Hera75 are available in most popular configurations
- Base Mounting Kits.
- Torque Arm Kits.
- Side Mount Flange Kits.
- Vertical Mount Bracket Kits.
- Plug-in Output Shaft Kits.
- C-flange (coupling type) Adapter Kits.
HERA® Gear Drive Easy Drop-in Worm Gear Replacement
Starch Plant Saves $48,000 with HERA
Distribution Warehouse Saves Over $300,000 with HERA® Gear Drives
A national distribution warehouse was experiencing extended downtime and lost production due to gearbox issues. Find out how this warehouse was able to save thousands of dollars with Hub City® HERA® gear drives.