Kryo™ SSC Motors
Our Kryo™ SSC ball bearing motors are primarily used in commercial refrigeration evaporator fan applications, but can be used in many applications demanding high efficiency and dependability with output ratings between 5 – 38 watts.
50 years after launching the most efficient shaded pole motor of its time, Morrill Motors is now offering the most efficient electronically commutated ball bearing motor available. The Kryo SSC4 significantly outperforms both shaded pole and PSC technology. With efficiencies three times higher than shaded pole motors and 45% higher than PSC, in addition to the reliable and quiet ball bearing design, the Kryo SSC4 provides users the most reliable and best energy savings solution for their applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Universal Voltage: 115-230V
- Output: up to 38 watts
- Efficiency: 72% peak
- Speed Range: 500 – 1800 RPM
- Speeds: available in discrete speed (1-3) and variable speed mode
- Rotation: CW or CCW (determined from the lead end of the motor)
- Type: 3.3” electronically commutated aluminum ball bearing
- Shaft: ¼” x 20 thread is standard.
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Bearing: Ball bearing
- Mounting: Five .150” diameter cored holes on rear, and bosses for pedestal mounting
- Operating Position: All-angle
- Leads: Standard 18 gauge, 2 jackets. Lead cord may be terminated with 1/2” stripped wire, in-house molded plugs, eyelets, ¼” quick connects, or special terminals. Other customized lead options are available.
- IP rating: IP66 and IP67 - 3rd party certification
- Compliance: UL, ATEX, CE available
- Storage Temps: -40 to 80° C ambient
- Operating Temps: -40 to 55° C ambient (-40 to 55° C for 38W)
- Design Life: 10 years, 83,720 hours on time