Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can efficiently power your business.
HILO enhances operating profits by reducing energy costs with peak efficiencies of up to 76%, making it the right solution for commercial refrigeration applications that demand high efficiency and dependability.
- Airflow Up to 750CFM
- Ideal Replacement for Shaded Pole and PSC
HILO provides exceptional performance that maximizes equipment performance and enhances operating profits by reducing energy costs. The motor also provides a quieter airflow solution to complement smaller systems with a lower ambient noise.
- Has a design life expectancy of 90,000 hours (up to 10 years)
- Extreme levels of surge protection (5000V)
- Enhanced electronic protections
- Superior Sound Performance (Lower Ambient Noise)
The HILO motor and fan offers a robust, versatile design with universal voltage and multiple mounting options for flexible motor placement, making it an ideal retrofit or replacement motor that can reduce and standardize inventory for commercial refrigeration applications.
- Timed Profile Operation
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Reduce and Standardize Inventory
- Voltage: 90-240 VAC,50/60Hz
- Output: up to 26W
- Speed: 600-2100rpm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- cURus, IEC 60335 (CE), CCC and EAC certified
- ATEX certified (non-arcing, non-sparking)
- Single phase motor
- Ball bearing construction
- Multiple mounting options available
- Pedestal mount
- Rear mount
- Shroud mount
- Fan assemblies available: 6" to 12"
- Airflow solutions: up to 750 CFM
- ATEX certified to EN60079
- Constant speed operation
- Timed profile operation — programmable set speeds (i.e. timed operation). Runs various energy savings profiles without the need for an additional controller.
- Verified up to IP66/IP67 for moisture and dust protection
- Compact size
- Easy retrofit installation
- Superior efficiency
- Superior sound performance
- Profile mode with timed reverse
- SKU reduction
- Long-term reliability
- Safe to use in applications with flammable refrigerants
- Reinforced insulation
- Reach-in coolers
- Refrigerated display cases
- Vending machines
- Condensing units
- Ice machines