Our LEESON, Marathon Motors, and Century brand jet pump motors power water pumping systems for use in homes, farms, cottages or booster systems. These motors are available in fractional to 3HP models, 1800-3600 RPM, up to 122°F ambient temperature, and offer design patents like adjustable start switch, EZ access terminal board, and voltage change devices.
- Carbon or Stainless steel shaft, balanced design, wrench access, capacitor start and run, capacitor start or split phase designs, thermal overload protector, die cast rotor, Class B or F windings, Enclosed electrical canopy design
- Patented designs: bearing (lock clip), Adjust start switch, EZ Access terminal board with voltage change device
Talk to one of our expert sales professionals to learn more about how this product can improve your business.
- 48 and 56 frames with C,HJ,J,Y options
- 1/3-3 HP
- 1800 & 3600 RPM
- 115, 208, 230, 460 Volts
- Single and 3 phase
- Drip, Open Drip, and Totally enclosed fan cooled options
- Rotations: CW,CCW
- 40C (104F) and 50C (122F) ambient temperature ratings
- Residential and light commercial water supply
- Transfer and circulating pumps
How Variable Speed Jet and Booster Pump Motors Can Help You
Many solutions today utilize induction motors that operate at full (fixed) speed when connected to supply power. VFDs continue to evolve and as they do, so does the entire system approach.